Domaine Guy Amiot
This family domaine was founded in 1920 by Arsene Amiot, and is now run by the fourth generation, Thierry and Fabrice. This domaine was one of the first to estate bottle their wines, and over the century have slowly increased their vineyard holdings, starting off in Chassagne with their Vergers, Dent de Chien, and Clos Saint Jean. Then when Arsene's son Pierre taking over in the 1930s, he added Maltroie, Marachelles and their parcel in Puligny Montrachet, Les Demoiselles.
It was then Guy's turn to take over the domaine, before passing these impressive vineyards over to his son, Thierry, in 1993.