Meet your maker
Our emailing list will enable you to be kept up to date with all our special offers, events and new products direct into your inbox. However, our “WineMail – Meet your Maker” emails are something very different.
One thing I’ve always wanted to do is bring the winemaker closer to the consumer, so I’ve come up with the ‘Meet your Maker’ concept of buying wine, and we are doing something different – you don’t have to buy full cases.
Here is how it works
- Sign up for our “WineMail – Meet your Maker” emails, this will make sure that you are the first to know about all the new wines that we have found.
- We’ll send you an email with an offer that enables you to buy with us rather than from us. This means you are buying in the most direct way possible, and getting the best possible price. These offers are for wines that we don’t have in stock yet as we have just found them. You will be the first to get access to these wines, some of which will be in very small quantity and sell out quickly.
- You will also get exclusive access to online videos, winemaker interviews and technical sheets, not available on the website. These really give you the opportunity to learn about the people making the wine and where it comes from.
- We will also publish these offers on the website after the email offer has ended if there is stock still available.
- If you want to buy some wine, simply click on the link in the email, which will take you to the checkout.
- Once we have collated the orders, we’ll then ship the wine to our store in St Andrews and let you know your wine has arrived.
You then have two choices.
- If you have bought 12 bottles or more, we will contact you to arrange to ship your wine to you at cost price. If you would like a quote for this before placing your order, please get in touch.
- If you have bought less than 12 bottles, we will either ship it for you at cost price or we will store the wine for you until you have built up a 12 bottle case from as many orders as you wish. As courier costs are based on the weight of the consignment, a dozen bottles is often the most cost effective way of shipping wine.
Once you decide to ship your wine, it will be with you the very next day, ready for you to put in your cellar or reach for the corkscrew. Couldn’t be simpler!